Our Stevedoring team is backed by expert knowledge, experience and competence in handling all kind of Dry Bulk, Break-Bulk, Projects and Heavy-Lift Cargo. We work closely with our clients and provide bespoke services as demanded by Vessel Operators, Vessel / Cargo Owners, Charterers, Specialist Forwarders and Project Managers alike. Our in-house logistics capabilities ensure seamless, cost effective and prompt movement of cargoes, irrespective of its nature, shape, size, weight and location of the cargo.
Following are our capabilities:
DRY BULK CARGO
- Unloading of Dry Bulk Cargo using Ship Gears or Shore Unloaders
- Shifting of Cargo to Storage Area at Port / Warehouse
- Water Sprinkling facilities for Coal/Coke
- Bagging Services for delivery by Rake or Road
- Coal, Coke, Cement, Fertilizer, Sugar, Copper Concentrate, Gypsum, etc.
- Unloading of General Break-Bulk, Heavy-Lift, ODC Cargo using Ship Gears or Shore Cranes.
- Fleets of Cranes and Forklifts for Receiving and Handling Cargo at Wharf side.
- Fleet of Trailers for Shifting of Cargo from Wharf to allotted Storage Area / Client’s Storage Site.
- Fleet of Heavy Lift Equipments for Tandem operations.
- Facilities for onboard Lashing / Securing and Dismantling of Cargo.
- Dispatch of Cargo from Port by Rail / Road.
- Storage Area for Imported / Export Cargo inside Port.Steel, Granite, Coated / Uncoated Pipes, Glass, Machineries, Project Cargo, etc.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT
- Fleet of Front Loaders, Dumpers, Grabs, Trucks and Trailers.
- Forklifts with lifting Capacity from 3 tons to 35 Tons.
- Specially Designed Forklifts for Handling Steel Coils and Steel Sheets.
- Shore Cranes with lifting Capacity up to 100 Tons.
- Rail Mounted Gantry Cranes with 45 Tons lifting Capacity.
- Weigh Bridge inside our Warehouse / Storage Facility.